World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Were. (Last part of my admin test.) :) Hakar Gora. (Gora clan Were)

2 posters

Go down

My Were. (Last part of my admin test.) :) Hakar Gora. (Gora clan Were) Empty My Were. (Last part of my admin test.) :) Hakar Gora. (Gora clan Were)

Post  Lightningpaw Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Name:Hakar Gora.

Appearance:Brown eye's dusty fur when in animal form. And when in human form wears bear skin shirt and pants and a raccoon hat. He is Flexible and nimble he is also fast and average strength mainly depends on speed to destroy his foe.

Clan(VnutrenniÄ­, Okhota, or Gora):Gora

Occupation/What they do to help the clan:Fighter and Hunter.

History:He was born in the mountians and became accustomed slowly at age 12 he finally was able to transform and he slowly progressed as mainly fighter. And hunting.

Any special talents:Fighting. And some hunting.

The animal they turn into: Eagle.

Personality:Kind but very eager to always fight the first person he finds. He can be rude sometimes but mainly he isn't self centered.

Opinion on Vampires:Completely despise them he wants them all to pay but mainly he wants the rouge that killed his mother and father he wants that one to die not by anyone but him.

Dislikes:Vampires of any kind.

Any other notes:nope.

Lightningpaw

Back to top Go down

My Were. (Last part of my admin test.) :) Hakar Gora. (Gora clan Were) Empty Re: My Were. (Last part of my admin test.) :) Hakar Gora. (Gora clan Were)

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Approved
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down