World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visitors (Open) (Most likely M)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Visitors (Open) (Most likely M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visitors (Open) (Most likely M)

Post  Wolfy Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:55 am

He stopped rubbing himself "Interesting, but there has to be more to you then that. You can tell me, ill keep all your secrets safe with me lover." he said.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Visitors (Open) (Most likely M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visitors (Open) (Most likely M)

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 am

“Yes there is but I just want to make sure my secrets stay, secret.” He then poured the soup into a bowl for him to bring to the table and start sipping down.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:59 am

He sipped it and scooted his chair closer to him "Oh come now, you can trust me. I'm Wolfy." he said smiling at him.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 am

“A mind is not that hard to crake. Even if you were to hold true there’s still the possibility my secrets can get out.” He said as he went back to his soup. It didn’t taste all that great if fact it was sort of disgusting but Zorlock continued to slurp it down.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

Wolfy didn't mind the taste as he finished his soup "Well I can tell you about my self then. When I was nine years old I was abandoned by my parents." he said sighing.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am

“I’m sorry to hear that” He said back. He himself was kidnapped from his parents but he didn’t make that verbal. “It must have been hard for you”
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 am

"Yeah. Yeah it fucking was." he wiped some of his tears that were coming out.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 am

As this rp has not been replied to in over a month (Sad) I am moving it to the archives section. PM me if you would like to re-continue it, and I will move it back.
-ravenshadow54.

Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2