World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven) Empty Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven)

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:48 am

Benjamin was traveling in the uncharted forests on the hunt of a rare species of tree. The wood of such the tree was high quality and would go for very high prices at his new little shope. He walked his way through the dense forest cutting down various bushes that got in his way. His black cat was busy snoozing away in the hooey of his cloak being every so watchful of the surround area, NOT!!!! Benjamin stopped to take a little break sitting down on a log. The scenery was at least nice.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven) Empty Re: Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven)

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 pm

((Meena is only 13, but for this rp im changing it to 17 Razz ))

Meena was flying through the forest in her falcon form, when she smelt the scent of another person. It wasnt an Okhota clan scent, but it didnt belong to any of the other clans. In fact, it didnt smell like a Were at all.

Meena flew closer, and landed in a tree next to the person.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven) Empty Re: Searching for stuff (Nbird and Raven)

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Benjamin looked up at the falcon. It didn’t look to harmful so he just stood up again and began to walk around again. His cat was still sleeping not even noticing that they stopped for a little bit.

Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Meena was still quite curious about the man she saw, so she flew next to him and cawed loudly, getting his attention.

She shifted to her human form, and stood in front of him.

"Hey," she said.

"You do know that this is Okhota clan territory, right? I can tell from your scent that your not from around here. So I have to ask you who you are and why you're here....its standard procedure, reallly..."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

The mage stopped as he looked at the human figure. “My name is Ben and I’m just traveling if that’s alright.” He said softly trying to pose no threat to her.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:17 pm

"That depends on where you're going," Meena responded.

She looked at him. She could tell that Ben wasnt lying. After a moment of consideration, she talked.

"You have a pass to be in this area for now. However I must ask...where are you headed, and why?"

Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm

“In no particular direction in particular. Just wonder around.” He said back to answer her question. Telling her about the rare tree he was after. They could after all have some sort of sacredness to the local weres.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

"I dont believe that. No one in the right mind comes into these forests unless they've got a real good reason to. You know very well about the Weres living here, and the occasional rogue vampire.....I'm nice enough to spare you, but many of the other creatures you'll find here won't be. You should watch your back."
Meena watched Ben, observing him casually.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

“I have my reasons.” He said with a smile as he started to continue walking in the random direction he was going before he was stopped by the were.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Meena growled lightly.
"Look mister," she said. "I dont want any trouble, 'kay? If you do something that any of the other Weres disagree with, they'll take that as justification to attack you. You've been warned."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 am

As this rp has not been replied to in over a month (Sad) I am moving it to the archives section. PM me if you would like to re-continue it, and I will move it back.
-ravenshadow54
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down