World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) Empty A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Tskumay moved slowly throughout the heavily wooded forests, making her way through in order to find a specific patch of mushrooms that she knew was growing not too far off.
They were for the clan, of course. Mushroom soup, fried mushrooms, mushroom stew....it was a big-time favorite for the Okhota clan.

Her stomach growled, and she was reminded that she hadnt eaten yet today.
A slight breeze passed, rustling her chin-length black hair.

Tskumay sensed that something was near- an animal, maybe, or perhaps one of the clan members...she knew it wasnt a threat from the scent on the wind, so she didnt raise her guard.
She continued making her way through the forest.

Last edited by ravenshadow54 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Wolfy Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:52 pm

A black wolf appear from the dense forest, a small dear hanging from its mouth. He put it down in front of Tskumay. His form shifted from a wolf to a tall man, bare foot with only a baggy pare of pants on "Hello there." he said picking up his kill.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

"Hi," said Tskumay.

Squinting her eyes, she looked up at him.

"Hey, you're Wolfy, right? That young hunter everyone's talking about? I've heard a lot about you...you're one of the best hunters in the clan! At such a young age too..."

Tskumay blinked.

"Im sorry, I kinda got a little sidetracked....my name's Tskumay," she said. "I dont think we've met before, but Ive seen you around a few times..."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 pm

He walked over to her "Yeah Im Wolfy, nice to meet you." he said licking off some of the blood from his face. "You a were also?" he asked her. His eyes looking into her's.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 pm

((Everyone in the clan is a Were))

Tskumay giggled. "Of course I am, silly. What'd you think I was, a vampire?" she asked, joking.

"I'm looking for some mushrooms...I think they'll make a great stew, along with that deer you caught....damn, I'm hungry....What about you? Do you like stew?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 pm

He laughed "No,I just thought that a beautiful girl wouldn't be like me." he said.

He raised a eyebrow to her question "Stew? Honestly I prefer just eating meat." he said to the girl.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:58 pm

"Eh, whatever," Tskumay said softly. "But you do know that the clan might decide what the deer goes to regardless of what you want for it.." she giggled quietly.
"I really need to go and get those mushrooms....I'll see you later, ok?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm

He smirked at her cuteness "Sure,I'll see you soon." he said leaning in a little.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Tskumay took no notice of him leaving, and scampered off through the woods.
A few minutes later, and she finally found the mushrooms she was looking for.

She picked three fourths of them, making sure to leave some so they could grow back.

Tskumay put the mushrooms she had picked into her basket, and then headed back to the clan's village.

She passed through, looking for the building where the older women would cook.
She carried her basket on her shoulder.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Wolfy was walking in, he had made two more kills of deer,he walked into the village. The three deer slung over his shoulder, he handed it off and then sat over by his small house. He watched Tskumay from a distance, he was strangely attracted to her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Tskumay looked over and saw Wolfy.
She waved, and then went back into the forest to collect more plants.

A few hours later, the sun was setting in the sky and it was starting to get dark.
That meant it was dinnertime.

Tskumay was in the kitchen-building, helping the others to finish cooking the huge meal for the clan.

There was deer and mushroom stew, to her delight, and roasted chicken and roasted deer.
About a minute later, when everything was ready, she rang the bell that resonated through the whole village, the dinner bell.
It signaled that dinner was ready, and that everyone should come to the dinner hall.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Wolfy waved back, smiling. He went into his house and got dressed for dinner.He sat down at the dinning hall, he was by himself like he always was. He had a shirt and and shoes on this time.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Tskumay saw him sitting alone, and switched seats so that she was sitting next to him.

"Hi again," she said cheerfully. She watched as the platter of deer meat got passed around, waiting for it to come to them.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:14 pm

He smiled when she sat next to him "Hey there. If it isn't that lovely girl i met earlier today." he said rubbing his head. His hand was resting below the table, his palm a little sweaty. He was sure if it was the hall, or her doing this to him.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Tskumay smiled, her cheeks turning slightly pink. In all her fifty-six years of life, no-one had ever given her a compliment like that.

Looking over at him, she realized that his face was a little red. He seemed to be uncomfortable.

"Hey, are you feeling ok?" Tskumay asked. She reached a hand over to him and felt his forhead.

"You feel a little warm, I think you have a fever..."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:30 pm

He blushed as she felt his forhead "uhhh." he was speechless.Shaking it off he smiled "I think its because of you." he said taking her hand.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Blushing, Tskumay decided to try something.

"Well in that case," she started shyly. She leaned forward and kisses his forehead. "I hope you feel better," she finished.

She sat back in her seat, and a few guys wolf-whistled, grinning like idiots at what they had seen.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 pm

He blushed, a little embarrassed "Umm do you wanna.." to shy to do anything. He still held her hand as they sat there. For the first time he was a really shy.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Tskumay didnt reply, but instead relaxed in her chair, holding his hand.

However she dropped his hand when the platter of deer meat finally reached them.
She picked up the heavy platter and put a lot of meat on her plate.

She got a few dissaproving looks from other girls there.
Tskumay was 160 pounds, and was five foot six. That made her a little overweight, but she didnt care. Most of it was muscle and curves, but she did look a bit chubby....she just didnt care. Fuck the anorexic girls.
She simply glared at them and passed the platter on to Wolfy.

Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:58 pm

He smiled and took the platter "Thanks." he said as he loaded a lot of meat on his. He then began to eat his meat,the taste of meat in mouth was amazing when cooked.He usually at meat raw. After eating some of his meat, he glanced over to her, wiping his mouth.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Tskumay was eating her meat quite fast. She always was a fast eater.

She noticed Wolfy looking at her, and smiled, embarrassed that he saw her eating like that.

She wiped her face and tried eating slower, more lady-like...but it was irritating to her.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:06 pm

He smiled back and continued eating, he honestly didn't mind how she ate. He was more concerned that he wanted to hold her hand again. He soon finished his meat and placed his hand near her again.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Tskumay finished soon, and wiped her mouth with a napkin.
She yawned, slightly tired.

She noticed Wolfy's hand, and smiled. She took his hand gently.

She looked around, and saw that most other people had left- they'd been there longer than she thought.

She could tell it was dark outside.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

He smiled back and noticed almost everybody was gone. He felt her smooth hand in his, He leaned in towards her. Waiting to see what would happen.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Tskumay leaned closer and kissed his cheek.

She wrapped her arms around his torso and gave him a hug, laying her head on his chest.

"Its been nice meeting you," she said softly
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next