World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:27 pm

His heart was beating so fast,but he hugged back "Yeah...I-I love you." he said blushing hard.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A dove and a Wolf (Wolfy and Raven) (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Tskumay's eyes widened, and she stepped back. Her eyes got watery.
"W-what?"

"I-I....I have to go..." she ran out of the Dinner hall.
"I'm sorry!" she yelped, before running.
She disappeared into the night, leaving Wolfy standing alone.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Wolfy sighed, perfect just perfect. He walked back to his small house. Eyes peered at him as he walked through the village. Guys howling at him, mocking him. He hated himself right now.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Tskumay ran further, tears running down her face.

"I'm so sorry Wolfy," she whispered, wishing that he could hear her.

She was headed towards her small house, on the edge of the village, a bit far-off from anyone else.

She rushed in, and shut the door. She was greeted by shouting.

"Where the hell were you!?" yelled a muscular man with fierce brown eyes. It was her fiance, Kurai.
"I was at the dinner-hall eating! Why should you care?!" she yelled back.
In an instant, he was right in front of her. He slapped her across the face sending her into a wall. He pinned her against it, holding her arms above her head.
"Never take that tone when speaking to me," he snarled dangerously. "You are MINE, Tskumay. You belong to me."
Suddenly, his face lit up in a malicious grin.
"And tonight, you will be mine even moreso than you are now..."
His grip on her wrists tightened and he pushed her harder against the wall.
Kurai kissed her roughly, and Tskumay suddenly understood what he meant.
She started struggling, and tears ran freely down her face when she realized she couldnt escape him.

It only seemed to make him madder.
Kurai swung her around and carried her into her bedroom, throwing her roughly down onto her bed.
He crawled on top of her, straddling her waist.
His hands started to remove her clothes....

In the morning, Tskumay woke up in a flash. She realized, to her disgust, that Kurai was sleeping next to her.
She was naked, and her lower body throbbed painfully. Tskumay looked down, and saw a bit of blood on the white sheets.

With horror, she remembered what had happened.
She almost screamed, but thought the better of it and slowly got out of bed.

Tskumay tip-toed out of the room and grabbed some of her clothes. She went into the room that served as her bathroom, and washed her face with water from her basin.
She put on her clothes, and left the house.

She ran into the forest, as fast as she could go, getting as far away as possible from where Kurai was.

At last, she stopped at a stream, breathing hard.

Only then did she allow herself to cry, and scream. She didnt want this to happen- didnt want to marry him, didnt want to be forced into anything, and didnt want anything at all to do with Kurai!!

She looked at her reflection in the water. Her hair was a mess, her face was wet with tears, and she realized with disgust that her shirt didnt cover the hickeys going up and down her neck.

She bent over, and vomited.

After curling up into a ball and crying for who-knows-how-long, she walked back to the stream and washed the taste of the vomit out of her mouth.

She stayed at the stream for hours, until it was well-past time for lunch.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Wolfy had woke up and got his pants on in the morning,He left his house in a sour mood. He needed to hunt badly. He ran off into the forest, but he passed by one person on his way,Kurai, they stared off. Not saying a thing, not even knowing what he had down to her.He changed to his wolf form and ran off in the deep forest.

He hid in the bush waiting for a the deer to come out of hiding. two small babes and the mother, easy pickings for him. He growled at a low tone and pounced on them, ripping and tearing into the deer, He kept eating the deer until he nothing but rotting corpses were left. He left with nothing to bring back for the village.

He walked over to a small stream and licked up some of the water, till he heard the cry of a girl. He looked down stream to find the girl was Tskumay. His wolf form changed and he stepped over to her.He walked into the stream and looked at her "Hey." he said looking depressed as the water went up to his waist.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Tskumay jumped backwards, almost falling down.

"H-hi...." she stammered.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

He looked at her, a concerned look on his face "Why are you crying?" he walked closer to her,trying to walk through the stream to reach her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

"S-stuff...." she backed away.
Then she realized that he could probably see her hickeys.
Her stomach felt queasy again.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Wolfy sighed "If it's because of me, im sorry." he said stepping onto dry land, his lower body all wet. But he didn't care, he cared more about her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:46 pm

"N-no it wasn't y-....its....its complicated, you see..." she whimpered.

Tears began sliding down Tskumay's face. She didnt know if she should tell Wolfy what had happened.
She let him get closer.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 pm

He got in front of her and went to a knee, he wiped some of her tears. "You can tell me if you want to.I just don't want you to be sad, okay?" he said getting close to her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Her tears continued to fall.

"It's...its...its...." she just couldnt bring herself to say it.

She tilted her head so that Wolfy could see her neck. If he hadnt seen the hickeys before, he would now.

"I....you see....." she still couldnt say it.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Wolfy touched her face and brush away more tears, he understood what that meant. "Yeah, I do. Who?" he asked sitting in front of her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Tskumay jumped forward and wrapped her arms around him tightly.
For a minute, she didnt say anything, she just sobbed into his chest.
At last, the sobs stopped, and she quieted herself.

"It...it...its K-...Kurai....he's my fiance...I got forced into being engaged...and....last night..when I came home....he..he..he..."
Tskumay broke down sobbing once more.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:08 pm

He wrapped his arms around her, he loved her and couldn't stand this guy. He held her as she sat on top of him "I love you, I will take care of him." he said holding her tightly.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:25 pm

"I know this is really sudden...but I love you too," Tskumay replied softly.
"And I...i'm sorry for running off last night. I was scared, and im under a lot of stress right now.....and if Kurai were to find out....he would do bad things. He's a very jealous person, and he seems to think he owns me.....I hate him so much! I dont want to marry him, but somehow he convinced the clan leaders that it was a good idea! Oh Wolfy, I'm so scared.."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Wolfy looked into her eyes "No need to say sorry, I promise ill protect you no matter what." He said as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Tskumay kissed him back, tangling her fingers in his hair.

She continued to kiss him for a while, before finally breaking apart for air.

"Can we...go back to the village please? I'm really starving...I havent eaten yet today..."
She looked up at him hopefully.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 pm

He smiled at her "Sure but... we need to sneak you in, if Kurai sees us, then we will both get in trouble. You can live with me, so I can protect you." he said brushing her hair behind her ear.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:47 pm

"Ok," said Tskumay.
She stood up and looked in the direction of the village.
"Thankyou so much," she murmered.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 pm

He smiled "Anything for you, now can you change to something small? It will help sneaking you in easier." he said as he walked through the forest with her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:52 pm

"Sure. I suppose I can transform..."

Tskumay transformed into a small white dove.

She cooed softly, and flew in circles above Wolfy's head.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 pm

He smiled "Good now I need you to follow me from above in to the village. Then I get to my house and need you to land in the back, and ill let you in ok?" he said to her.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Tskumay nodded her head, and flew after him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:00 pm

He walked into the village without any food, some eyes looked at him, but he ignored it. He stepped up to his house and closed the door. He then waited for her to appear as a dove in the back door.
Wolfy
Wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next