World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New School (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New School (M) Empty A New School (M)

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:30 am

Annie blinked as she stepped into the courtyard of the infamous Yokai Academy, famous for its housing the Succubus Kurumu Kurono and the human Tsukune Aono. They had all graduated years ago, but the stories still remained about them. Annie grinned. This was going to be fun.....her mother, Kurumu, had taught her all the right ways to entice the male student body, and soon, she was going to have a reverse harem all to herself.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A New School (M) Empty Re: A New School (M)

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:42 am

Iago on the other hand was not exactly paying attention to where he was going. He ended up running right into a female student causing him to fall backwards and land square on his bum. “Ah crap, I'm so sorry!” He quickly went to apologies. His books and various other stuff were now scattered all around. However out of all of the things that stuck out, was a old fashion brass lamp.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:46 am

Annie blinked and then yelped softly. "W-What?!" She asked, getting jostled to the floor. "I-I....are you....are you okay?" Normally she would be quite angry about someone bumping into her like this, but, for all purposes aside, the boy was rather handsome and she didn't want to alienate him by swearing or chewing him out. She groaned softly and got up off of the floor, brushing the dirt off of herself.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:54 am

“Yeah, I'm fine. I should be the one asking if you are alright. After all it was my fault I bumped into like that.” Iago said trying to make amends the best he could. She was quite cute though, really cute. He didn't think he'd ever met someone as cute as her before. Was he dreaming? No, stop fooling yourself Iago. As if he ever had a chance to be with someone like as her.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:59 am

Annie licked her lips, scanning Iago over. "Hmm," she giggled. "My name's Anne Kurono, but you can call me Annie. I just transferred here from a different school...are you new too?" She scanned him over again, running a hand through her blonde hair as she thought of all the things that she could do to this boy. Hmm, her mother would be proud of her. She realized that they still had a bit of time before the first class started, so she decided to try a little experiment. She activated just a little bit of her Succubus energy, focusing it on him.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:07 am

“Yeah, I was transferring too.” He told her a bit nervous at the way she seemed to be looking at him. Kurono though, Iago felt like he heard that name before but couldn't exactly remember from where. That soon didn't matter though because he would then begin to feel a sort of wave. Everything became sort of quite, like nothing around them real matter. It was only just her and him now, and the only sounds to be heard was the beating of their hearts. Little did Iago know, he was now in a highly suggestible state, his mind putty in her hands.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:11 am

Annie's eyes glazed over with lust, knowing that the move had worked. "Why don't you join me for lunch later..?" She purred, curling one arm around Iago's waist and nestling her face into his neck. She felt more alive than she had in a very long time. Damn, if only all men were this easy to influence. "We can have some fun, if you let me...." On the inside, Annie was cheering. She already had her first target! Little did she know that she was about to get attached...
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:07 am

“uh..sure yeah, I'd love to have lunch with you.” Iago would say. For some reason he couldn't shake the feeling that his words weren't his own. Soon the world would start to go back into motion as her hold of him seemed to weaken. It was probably due in part to her using only a fraction of her powers, had she used more he'd probably be suggestible for a longer duration. “I'd better get going. Classes are going to start so.” He said a bit nervously again as he just seemed to realize the cute girl he'd just met was now nestling his neck. It was nice to be honest, but Iago just wasn’t used to such contact.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Annie nodded slowly. "Okay!" She chirped. "I'll see you in the courtyard when they give us our lunch hour!" With that, she skipped away, her breasts bouncing with each step. She found her first class, which was a variant of algebra, and sat in a random seat, waiting for the teacher to arrive so they could start the class.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Iago watched as she skipped away to class. “I didn't even tell her my name.” He said to himself, before going to pick up his things. After classes were over and lunch period began, Iago went to the courtyard to wait for Annie. He wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to see her again, but it would have been rude to not accept her invitation.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Annie giggled and jumped at Iago, her bright blue eyes sparkling. "Hey!" She hugged him tightly, as if he were a long lost friend of hers that she was just seeing for the first time in years, rather than a strange boy that she had just met that day. But that was a Succubus for you- they were always overly affectionate. She giggled. "What'cha got for lunch? I have some....actually....I forgot."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:58 pm

The sudden glomp had surprised him. Thankfully he didn't drop his lunchbox otherwise they would of both gone hungry. Once she was finished with her hug and asked what he had, Iago would open the box to show her. “Just a sandwich.” He would tell her. It was a sub sandwich. It wasn't too big but he still decided to tear it in half before giving Annie the bigger piece. “Here” He said offering to her with a smile. “My name's Iago by the way.”
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Annie blinked, having not been expecting that the boy was going to give up part of his lunch to her. "...Thank you very much!" She said, her pale face lighting up with a blush. What was this? She took the half of the sandwich and then bit into it. "mmm..." she murmured. "This is good. Did you get it from Subway? Hehehe, Subway is my favorite place to go to for sandwiches."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 pm

“Subway, that's a human restaurant for sandwiches right? I just made this one myself” Iago said not having much experience with humans personally. She seemed to be happy eating with him at least. Maybe there was a chance for them to be friends after all. As he ate his sandwich, he would look at her from time to time. It was a bit hard to believe that only moments ago she was pressing those lovely looking breasts of hers against him during their hug.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:23 pm

Annie nodded. "Yep! It's a human restaurant for sandwiches! And they're really good sandwiches! At least, I like them," she chirped, taking another big bite out of her half of the sandwich. "Thanks for this, it's really nice!" She said. As she ate, she couldn't help but notice him glancing back at her occasionally. "Did you like it when I hugged you?" She suddenly asked.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Now it was Iago's turn to start going a bit well. “Well I uhh...that is to say...I mean yeah they felt nice..I mean it felt nice!” He would proceed to answer, fumbling nervously. He felt like such a baka for letting slip out that he was thinking about her boobs. Now what was she going to think of him, some typical perv?
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Annie's ears perked up a little bit when he said that. "That so?" She giggled, a wicked smirk coming onto her face. She set her half of the sandwich on top of her bag and then scooted over closer to Iago, climbing into his lap and pressing her breasts against him again. "Hehehe..." she chuckled, nuzzling his neck like she had done earlier.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Iago was just red as a tomato when she decided to start cuddling him on his lap. She was so warm, soft, and she smelled so lovely, heavenly even. “I..” As all he could manage to say, though he couldn't figure out whether to tell her to stop or to tell her he was liking this. However, a bulge in his pants would start to press against her, most likely tipping off his true feelings to a succubus like her.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:56 pm

As soon as Annie felt the bulge growing underneath her, she knew that she'd won. "Hehehe..." she purred, gently nibbling on his neck. "We can finish this later. I know I'm not supposed to tell you what kind of monster I am, but I think that it might be necessary. I'm a Succubus, and, if you know what they are, you'll know that I plan to....." she lowered her voice until it was but a whisper, "fuck you until you can't do it anymore."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Her little whisper sent pleasant chills down his spine. It was at that moment Iago remembered where he'd heard the name Kurono from but it would seem he was already too late. It was going to be very difficult escaping her now. Even more so when he'd stop to consider whether or not he even wanted to try escaping. After all she was rather cute, maybe he wouldn't mind not being able to fuck anymore if it meant doing it with her. His bulge grew even harder against her at the thought. “I...think...I think I might enjoy that...” He would then decide to give his answer.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 pm

Annie giggled softly, gently licking the side of his neck, and was about to suggest that they find a private place when all of a sudden a very angry-sounding teacher caught her attention. "Students of the opposite gender are not to be found touching each other intimately on school grounds," A haughty voice called. Annie growled lowly and whirled around, standing up, to face the teacher. "yes, I must have forgotten...." she rolled her eyes. "We'll do it off of school grounds. Mmkay?"
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Her lick sent in more chills down his spine but it would seem their fun was to be short lived as the teacher came. Iago would also get up shortly after Annie, allowing her to do most of the talking to the teacher. He began to wonder what kind of place she had in mind, he hadn't explored much of the area outside of school grounds.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm

The teacher nodded and then Annie sauntered off, carrying her bag and her half of the sandwich which she later ate at a different time. Later that day, after classes had ended for the night, she was ready to find Iago again. "Hehehe...." she licked her lips and then latched onto the presence of his energy, using that to find him. "We can go, now. My mom's house isn't far from outside the grounds, it's just inside the city."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

“Alright lead the way.” He would tell her ready to follow where ever she went. The fact that they were going to sneak out of school so they could do naught things made Iago's heart pound in excitement. His mind filled with fantasies of lust and passion as he followed.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:11 pm

Annie giggled and then gently pulled Iago out of the school grounds and through the tunnel where the bus passed. "This is fun!" She said quietly, walking with him through the darkened area to get to the other side. Once through, she turned left through a row of buildings and then went up to one of them, using her key to get inside. "This is the place! My mom's Kurumu Kurono, by the way. And she's....probably doing the same thing we're planning on doing."
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum