World of Fantasy RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New School (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New School (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New School (M)

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Iago stepped inside, already he could hear the sounds of sweet lovemaking already happening in a nearby room. “You have a nice place.” He would proceed to complement. Now that they were here his mind begin to wonder even more. Was she going to try taking him here or did she perhaps want to take him to her room? His fantasy along with the sounds coming from the other room started to make his thing grow inside his pants.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Annie chuckled. "Let's do this in my room. My mother generally doesn't care if I sleep with people here, but she doesn't like walking in and seeing it happen if we were to choose to do it in, say, the living room or somewhere public. She always knocks. Also, I have, the uh, the protection items in my room." She dragged Iago into her room and then shut and locked the door.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

https://world-of-fantasy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Well this was it. It was just the two of them in a locked bedroom about to have mindnubbing sex with one another. Iago was nervous of course but he was also extremely excited at the same time. “I..I guess I'd better start but stripping down shouldn't I?” He said before proceeding to do just that. He started with his shirt before going down to remove his belt.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Annie licked her lips. "Yeah...I can help you, though," she giggled. She undid his belt, then unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. "Mmm...." she murmured. "Now my turn. You know how to unclip a bra, right?" She slipped her shirt over her shoulders and tossed it down onto the floor.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:04 pm

He was now completely undressed, his member now dangling only partially erect. When Annie asked if he could undo her bra Iago would walk over to her before admitting, “Yeah. I do.” His hands would proceed to unclip her bra, releasing her soft round supple breasts. It took every bit of self control he had not to fondle them right now! “What's next?” He would say, a smile planted on his face as his lust began to boil.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 pm

(I might accidentally refer to Annie as "Yuri" a few times...sorry if it happens. Most of the time, in rps, I play a character called Yuri who is also a Succubus, so it kind of confuses me).

Annie giggled softly. "Well, next comes my skirt and panties. But I can do that myself," she said. She slipped out of her skirt and then peeled her panties off, looking at the thin fabric as she tossed it aside to find it wet. She was already quite aroused. "Hmm," she murmured, looking at Iago's shaft. "Most boys would be....well... a little more excited than that by now, but I don't mind." She bent down, so that she was on her knees, and then slowly started to pump him up and down.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Well whatever bit of softness his cock had before was starting to completely vanish when her soft hand began to pump his length. “Aaa Woah!” Iago would say at her skills. This felt so much better then when he did it himself, it on a whole other level. Pre-cum would start to form near the head, helping to lubricate her hands or perhaps give her a taste of what's to come.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuri Daniels Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:27 pm

Annie licked her lips once more. "That stiffened you right up," she chuckled. "Now," she said. "I'm not usually one for foreplay so why don't we just speed things along now?" She asked, getting back and laying on her bed and slowly spreading her legs to display the wet pink flesh and dark curly hair that covered the area.
Yuri Daniels
Yuri Daniels
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nbird13 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:27 am

“Whatever you want.” He said. She may not of used her magic on him at the moment but right now Iago was willing to do anything she asked. He placed his now hardened deck across her entrance, barely able to contain himself for inserting right away. “You said something earlier about protection right?” He would then manage to ask, though he was more then willing to begin if she didn't want to bother with it.
Nbird13
Nbird13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum